Saturday 28 November 2015

Akanie's article (part two)

Part II
It was the 9th of the month, Mary Jane found me a little job at the library so I could talk with scientists who came there everyday and try to get back home. 

One said he might know how to travel in time...

 Even though I was doubting it, was it worth a try ? So this day we ended up talking until late in the evening or night. 

I finally decided to come home, I mean to Mary's place, the door's lock was broken so I could enter whenever I want, I just had to know the trick to open the door. 

And as I was walking up the stairs, I heard a shriek... 

The loudest I ever heard and I could sense fear in it. 
I rushed to the door and before I could do anything, the voice stopped and I heard weird noises... 
I couldn't move...And suddenly, I saw blood flawing under my feet and I remembered... 

Today was Jack the Ripper's last murder, the one of Mary Jane Kelly which took place November the 9th, 1888

Still shocked by what I discovered, I tried to run away but then... our eyes met. 

That was not a love story like meeting, his eyes where full of hatred towards her, and me.
 I sensed no fear nor panick surrounding him. 

Nothing but the smell of death overflowing, red stains on his face, and a killer gaze. 

I knew I had to leave, but know I understand people in the movies... 

My legs wouldn't move an inch, fear was paralysing them and my whole body and soul froze.

 He started walking towards me, a knife in his hands... 
I took a step back but the blood made me slip. All I could remember was myself falling down the stairs and everything becoming pitch black. 

And suddenly... I woke up. 

As I tried to open my eyes I heard a voice, ''Can you stand up ?'' she said, reaching her hand towards me ; but all I could do was laying on the ground, watching my surroundings. 

Finally on my feet, I tried to figure out what happened, the streets looked like all I ever knew : streets full of buildings, people colorfully dressed and weird rap music I still can't understand. 
I was back. 
My friend was there, waving her hand in front me.

 Yeah everything was back to normal, except I was dressed as a victorian lady and my feet were covered in red.

21 comments:

  1. Oh my dear, I find your story astonishing ! I hope you'll make more of this on the blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could write other stories too 'v' But I don't think many would be pleased orz And I have no inspiration

      Delete
    2. I really understand you Akaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie !
      Writing and inspiration are very difficult and I know this because I write too :/
      Keep writing ! It's a symbol of peace life hahahahahahahahaha ^^

      Delete
  2. Oh my god that's horrible! Where's Queen V? Please, tell me this was all a dream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Part 3
      And I suddenly woke up frightened but a calm voice resseared me..
      ''Hello dear had a bad dream?'' Sitting right next to me with a bright smile on her face, queen Victoria was there. I shouldn't have read newspaper at 2am... It's been weeks since I got here but I'm getting bored.. I guess that this princess-like lifestyle doesn't suit me. And I have to admit I do miss my friends orz I guess it's time to go home... Oh yeah don't forget the fancy food for Aliena...
      Before leaving, I had to at least thank my savior: ''Thank you for what you've done for me...These few days were the most beautiful of my life, I'll never forget you.May you stay happy even without me...'' As I said those cheesy lines, I left and came back to my world, where I belong.(but the food couldn't make it though)
      (Lee I think a love story between me and the queen is not the better thing to write x) but here's a present)

      Delete
    2. Wouhouuuu! Poor Queen V... You broke her heart. Where's my food tho?

      Delete
    3. Getting 19th century food ain't something easy Aliena x) Well who knows where the turkey I took went...

      Delete
  3. oh my god what a ending i hope you will write some more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waah I'm glad you like it I'm happy you guys appreciate my story I could be rolling on the floor right now -////-

      Delete
    2. I think it will be great to open a subject in the forum for this ^^

      Delete
  4. You're such a good writer I swear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo great !

    Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well thanks to y'all I'm not such a good writer though orz (Psst.. I wish we could all write stories for the blog Mrs P Many classmates are more used to write stuff than I do x) Quality is hidden out there)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So good honey, i'm proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  8. woaw that is a little novel you wrote there !!
    -pompom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to research things on Mary Jane, she really went to France but I never expected wikipedia to show a picture of her dead body or something uggh I couldn't bare it so I put a piece of paper on the screen x)

      Delete