Tuesday 4 April 2017

Spice's article...



I was born on the 22th july 1999 in Ivry sur Seine not too far from Paris. 

At the age of one I moved to London for 10 years.

Then I moved back to France with my mother and my siblings. 

I graduated from high school but I didn't want to go to universty straight away so with my best friend we went to every contury that we could. 

I learnt many different languages and lived the traditional way of those who lived there. 

I met your great-grand-father at the age of 25 while 
I was in South Africa. 

He was a french  volunteer as a doctor in one of the villages. 

So I decided to stay with him and and get married. My friend went back to France. 

After having my children I opened a school for the children in the village where I taught them how to write and read. 

After 20 years in South Africa we moved back to France.  

I decided to go back to school to study english to become a teacher in France.

After my studies I was a teacher in my old high school until I retired. 

I can say that I lived an unusal life. 

I was lucky to see and do things most people don't. 

I can die in peace knowing that I lived my life how I wanted.


7 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful story.. I love South Africa too and I want to visit it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story, I really love the idea of opening a school in the village !
    Nice article, see you soon Spice
    -Pegasus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article =)
    - Chamallow

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd like to travel too, especially South africa! nice article by the way :) yse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that the life you dream to have ? To learn lot of languages is wonderful in my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice story !
    Minimalist

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't die baby <3
    -BumperYey

    ReplyDelete