Thursday 6 April 2017

Chamallow's story...



My little darlings... I'm going to tell you a story... My story ! =)
Now I am 95 years old and I am getting old. 
So, I'm going to tell you about my life experience .
You know that your great grand-mother loved travelling. 
So, she realized her dreams.
I was born in Reunion Island and I have been living over there for 20 years, so I could see incredible things my darlings !

 

During this time, I traveled all around my island as Mauritius and Madagascar in some wonderful hotels with always new experiences. 
It’s very impressive all you can find and all you can see when travelling.
Moreover, I chose a job where I was always able to travel around the world so that I could discover many lands and I could do great things.
I began working as an artist in a circus. 
I know that’s not much but I really wanted to have fun during my whole life rich in events as different from each other. 
Since I was a child I loved flying in the air.  I was always swinging, so I began has a trapeze artist.

 



We began to do some tours and then we became famous quickly. 
So we  began to move from cities to cities,  then countries to countries  and finally we carried on from continents to continents. 
When I'm in the air, I feel like a bird and I feel that I could fly away.
In the end, in my whole carreer, I had been visiting 175 countries and I have no regrets. 
It was a magical experience. 
I have been able to visit many countries I was dreaming of like South Africa, Italy or even South America but also doing a job I was fond of and having fun very much full of giggles and in a good mood all the time.
My companions of the circus became my family overtime and I never could forget them.
You know my little kids… Stop dreaming your life, live it ! If you never try, you’ll never know ! So, let’s start...

20 comments:

  1. Great article with a positive message !
    I totally agree with you Chamallow!
    See you soon, Pegasus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pegasus
      - Chamallow

      Delete
  2. do you really want to work in a circus? ^^ yse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha no ^^ But when I was child, I really wanted to become a trapeze artist lol!
      -Chamallow

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Roots&Culture
      - Chamallow

      Delete
  4. Great story, it makes me dreaming ! I always dreamed to go in Africa to do a photografic safari ;) have a good day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Reese!
      Have a nice day too =)
      -Chamallow

      Delete
  5. Very nice story Chamallow !
    I love so much your last sentence.. I'm really agree with you.
    Good work !
    Minimalist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Minimalist.
      It's a pleasure
      - Chamallow

      Delete
  6. Your article was really cool Chamallow^^ I really like the "follow you dream" kind of messages, if you truly want to work in a circus I definitely hope you will haha^^
    See you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ^^ That's nice. Thank you
      See you too!
      -Chamallow

      Delete
  7. Wow really great article !

    -Harley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Harley
      - Chamallow

      Delete
  8. I love your article!

    Sunflower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sunflower =)
      - Chamallow

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you very much Ravenclaw =)
      - Chamallow

      Delete
  10. I loved your article !

    Inspector Flower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much Inspector Flower !
      I'm glad you enjoyed it =)
      - Chamallow

      Delete