Thursday 7 January 2016

TJ Plus's article...



If I could travel back in time...



            If I could travel back in time, I would live so many things I would go in so many places, so many period, I would live so many things, pay tribute to so many persons....

First I would go in my grandfather's arms to say goodbye one last time. 

I would go in Mandela's cell,  remind him that the people outside are fighting for his fight.

I would stop in 1760 to see Louis XVI's awakening, and a few years later, I would walk between the revolutionary for France that I know today.


After all that, I would go live under Louis's reign, I have always been fascinated by the kings and the time where everything is so alive. 

Sure there was illness, revolution, and poverty of the people and this authoritarian king. 

But it would be magical!! See all these castles, these knights, old taverns and even farmers and their clothes.

Finally, I would go to meet  Victor Hugo to hear him read «Les Misérables», this masterpiece that so touched me. 

I want to see this man who I think is the best writer in the world and of all time, thank him for his art...



27 comments:

  1. Great article, your second sentences is so touching </3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture with your face in it, that's so beautiful, you're pretty af

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture with the bust, ahah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your photo montage is funny -Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your article ! I like also "Les Misérables". Yes I agree with you Victor Hugo is a good writer !
    Lauranouille

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, Victor Hugo is an amazing french wirter, indeed -Bonnie

      Delete
    2. thanks Lauranouille, and take care to your ankle :)

      Delete
  6. I really laught with the picture of you !!

    Nour

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like your article , i s also think that les miserables is Victor hugo ' masterpiece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) yes a very huge masterpiece !!

      Delete
  8. I laughed when I saw the montage with your face, it's a great idea ahah

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glade you like my article PHI :) thanks to have read

      Delete
  9. I agree with you the current Mandela had to be something to live!

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes verry interesting but so dificult for people like us who have never lived in these conditions

      Delete
  10. Such an interesting article, and the photo montage is really funny !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Apote I was verry inspired by this subject

      Delete
  11. the photo montage makes me laught a lot, anyway it's a good article -Pradel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much i think it was a very interesting subject!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think we find the god of Photoshop !
    Really good article :p

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your article and your photo montage is very funny ;)
    -Lili

    ReplyDelete