Sunday 10 January 2016

Piccadily's article...

If I had to travel back in time, I think I would like to live in the 80's–90's. 

First to be present for the beginning of the french rap and US rap. 

In France during the 90's the most popular rappers were : IAM , Oxmo Puccino , Lunatic , NTM... 

At this period the rappers wrote on sensitive subjects like the disparity in the districts , the crisis , the society. 
Today the rappers are a bit stupid , they talk only about drugs , money , weapons. 

It's a bad representation of the rap I think. 

Example of French rappers during the 90's in France:




The second reason I would to live in this period is to see a match of NBA. 


To go to  the stadium of the Chicago Bulls and see Michael Jordan in action , it 's a dream , an impossible dream beacause Michael Jordan stopped his career  15 years ago. Micheal Jordan is my favorite athlete of all time.


The only reason I don't want to live at this time it's for the war of the Gulf. 

To be not called to go make war because during this period some  young people were called, to be separated from my parents , my friends...  all my life. [Not in France. Mrs P.]

And seeing some traumatic things too .

22 comments:

  1. I agree with you about nowadays' rappers, in fact I prefere older musics of all kinds.
    -Apote

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really like 90's ... (Aliena will hit me...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate you and your stupid comments
      Who doesn't love the 90's?

      Delete
    2. Ahah you made me so laugh Aliena ! You always show some tact

      Delete
  3. Twins! I love you buddy for liking the same things as me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why not, I don't really like rap...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a cool period !
    I would love to see a match of NBA one day, I love this sport !

    ReplyDelete
  6. the rapper's text are so stupid today ! you listen to some goods musics bro ;)
    -pompom

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont like rap but I agree with u old rappers are the best

    ReplyDelete
  8. i didn't know that about Michael Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you now the rapper are really stupid most of them -Pradel

    ReplyDelete
  10. RAP ! I also would like to back in this period

    Nour

    ReplyDelete
  11. The rappers of that era was better than now !

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
  12. I find that the rapper that time in France were better than now the text was much sought after and worked

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  13. very good article ! -Clyde

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oxmo Puccino is the uncle of a friend of mine :)
    It's small world !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your article is interesting, I love RAP ( I know, it's not seen ^^ )but the rap of 90's,the lyrics were searched and meaningful

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice article !
    -Lili

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice article, but I think that it still good rapper nowadays. I don't really like rap but I have some songs that, I think, are worth being listened :)

    ReplyDelete