Tuesday 5 January 2016

Pradel's article about travelling to the past...

If I could go back in time, I would like to go to South Africa during Apartheid because for me it's a very interesting period. 

I would like  to see how everything started and why exactly; why the government decided to separate blacks and whites, why this racism appeared...

More over, I would like to meet the one who created Apartheid and ask him why he did that, and important persons who fought against Apartheid like Steven Biko and tell him that everything he did as not for nothing, that nowadays everybody knows who he was and what he has done.

And I would like to visit Nelson Mandela and tell him that has to be confident that he will end the Apartheid,that thanks to him and all theones who continued his fight when he was in prison, South Africa is free.

I will explain to him that other countries boycotted South Africa to prove that they did not agree with the South African government.

[He was aware of that: ke was in prison, not in a coma! Mrs P.]

21 comments:

  1. It's a bit naive to want to ask "why did you do that" I think, but why not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your article, It's a very interesting period but personally I don't want to come back to Apartheid period because it must be so horrible to see all this massacre -Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are totally reason !
      Lauranouille

      Delete
  3. This is a very interesting period but very hard too !

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I think that a brave choice. Nice article !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard but interesting period I agree ! I like your article

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting choice for your article, i like it

    ReplyDelete
  7. U really liked to go back to this time or you didnt have any idea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is a period that i find interesting but tjat true that i havn't got other ideas or just personel period that i would like to go back to ;)-Pradel

      Delete
    2. I didnt wanted to be rude when i was asking the question :)))
      Becarefulouis

      Delete
  8. Special choice but I like your article !
    -Clyde

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you the Apartheid in South Africa is a interesting period but I think this period is very hard
    Lauranouille

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's interesting and you are lucky because you can choose this period for the BAC!

    By Blondy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed that the one I'll chose for the Bac -Pradel

      Delete
  11. I think if you selected this topic for the BAC you'll work on it so that you think is there !

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that if I had been alive in this period both groups would have rejected to me because I am neither black nor white I'm so sad !
    -pompom

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's indeed an interesting period but I don't know if I'd like to go back to it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes because it was a really sad time!

      By Blondy

      Delete
  14. it's a very interesting period
    -Lili

    ReplyDelete