Sunday 10 January 2016

Cactus, back in time....

☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮

If  I could change time I would like to live in the 60's. Because these years are the movement of "Peace and Love".


A movement to protest against the nuclear armament, against the Vietnam War or still to express their will of a healthy future without pollution.





The festival of "Woodstock" stands out these years.

A festival of music and a symbolic gathering of the hippy culture for three days. 

Where people danced and laughed on the musics like those of Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix, two big singers of these peace years. 

And If I could change time I would like to participate at this festival. Living a moment of peace with my friends and family, a moment of love in total harmony.




We live at the moment in a world of selfish and coward men . 

A world where people think only of their own person.

Contrary to the sixties when people lived on love, on peace, on music and on simplicity. 

People helped, they spoke to each other and took time to live and to breathe. 

That's why I would want to live in the 60s. To live more happier and to take advantage of good things of this time.

☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮

15 comments:

  1. Peaceful environment ! That's so cool
    -Apote

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's such an amount of people who loves this period !
    Great article Cactus !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fact that you added some peaceful symbol ^^

    By Blondy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wright the 60's was a period of changes and peace , but unfortunatly not all the time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your article and I think that it was a good period -Pradel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peace and love bro

    Nour

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Peace and love" It would be nice if this movement is still relevant

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
  8. I chose this time also so I can only agree with you!

    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  9. The best period ! ☮

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderfull pics ! And wonderfull article !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also like this period and I find your article very intresting
    -Lili

    ReplyDelete
  12. If I could go back in time I would have liked participated also ahah! Loooooooove Janis Joplin

    ReplyDelete
  13. I shall have so much liked living in this period. " Imagine all the celebrity life in peace. " John Lenon said our lovely. Peace and love!!!!!! and music of cours!

    ReplyDelete