Wednesday 14 November 2012

My plans for the future, by SailorGirl

My plans for my future !

Fort the future, I would like to have my baccalaureate for then specialize  in  languages.



For my future, I have two choices :I would like to do my studies in tourism to continue to study the languages and more particulary Spanish.


I would like to travel in Spain because I like so much this language and this country.

 

Like other choice, and what I would like to do more is to work in early childhood.
 Indeed, during the holidays I work in children's outdoor-activity center, I am impassioned by this field

So, I want to work with children for the future
.
 
So, I would like to go in a Spanish University in order to get a licence then to become primary school teacher.

For an other choice, I would like to go in tourism' school in Orléans or other cities..

11 comments:

  1. Spanish university? It's hard, good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work abroad, a beautiful project !
    ~Amazilena~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spain is a beautiful country!

    Bobbie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To work with children must be pleasant and to travel in other countries may be enriching!
    Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should try an english university it's easier than spanish, for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to speak spanish too... And I will, for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I woujd like to be a spanish teacher too!!
    Fafa

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have a very bad level in spanish you are courageous, continu

    ReplyDelete
  9. So why did u chose german agie ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was young and careless I guess... no, i'm just kidding.
    Guigz, If I had chosen spanish, I suppose I'd have wanted to learn german or another language you know!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If she wants to do a spanish university let her do it !

    ReplyDelete