Monday 5 November 2012

What I like, by Folt


My hobbie is the cinema. I like to be in a big room to watch a movie.

I like any sorts of film except thrillers, horror films.

The last movie I have seen is Ice Age: Continental Drift (it's the fourth movie of Ice Age) : it's a funny animated film.

 

Ice Age is about three friends (Manny the mammoth, Sid the sloth and Diego the smilodon) who explore a new world : they use an iceberg as a ship, they encounter sea creatures and battle pirates.

According to Ice Age, it's Scrat, the squirrel, who separated all the continents because he has gone to the core of the Earth.

This movie is very funny and it's for all ages.

14 comments:

  1. I like cinema but "Ice age" is not really in my favourite movies. I agree with you when you say that's funny but i think it's more for little childrens. But when i say that, it's just in my opinion, everybody likes what he want :)
    ~Amazilena~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Folt!
    For me the three Ice Age are one of my fav animated film behind Toy Story. My favoutite are the 3rd and the 1st but I didn't watch the fourth. My mother and my sister watched it and they said it's a good movie.
    Imnotyou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't say to you if I like Toy Story because I have never seen yet... Is it serious?
      Folt

      Delete
  3. I have seen this movie with a friend and my grand mother and we liked it each of us it was really funny and maybe the funniest of the ice age there no age for this movie! ;)

    Bobbie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you but the 2nd and the 3rd are very good too. In fact, all Ice Age are good and funny!
      Folt

      Delete
    2. you're right all ice age are funny ! ;)

      Bobbie.

      Delete
  4. I'm "imnotyou"'s sister. I have watched this movie, and i like it so much!! Scrat is my favorite character, but the grandma is really funny!
    I understand why you like this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ice age !
    Especially Sid !
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I love Sid! he is so funny!
      Folt

      Delete
  6. OMG!!! I've never seen this bill before!
    And I had a fit of giggles when I saw "Holy crab" ... That's really clever! I'm a huge fan yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops... "i'm a huge fan now"* !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love ice age it's verry funny!!! It's a good choice Folt! ;)
    Fafa

    ReplyDelete
  9. This cartoon is so crazy !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ice Age ? So cute, Ii love this movie! -Cactus

    ReplyDelete