Thursday 5 January 2012

Videogames, by Guigz18

Videogames are becoming more realistic. Indeed we can see it from the latest games at Christmas time. For example the war games like Call of Duty


or Battlefield are changing from year to year. In these two games we find ourselves in the midst of World War III.
The possibility of a Third World War in real life is not inconsiderable, so the scenarios make you think...

There are shocking events such as the destruction of the Eiffel Tower by the Russians.

These are the best selling titles because they attract a predominently young male population fond of online playing (there are about 11,000,000 players).

So the purpose of these games is to have fun but they can also make you think about what could happen...

Guigz18

And what do YOU think about video games? Are you a fan? Share your opinion with us in the comments (remember : to be published you must tick the "anonymous" status, therefore you must add your name to your comment if you don't want to remain anonymous!)

Mrs P. 



5 comments:

  1. it's a very good game and Guigz18: it was a good subject and good argument

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could be very interresting, but war video games, I'm not quite shore that it will be my thing . Sorry ! But you're article was good .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i'm a girl but... I also like this game. That's almost as if it was real... and I agree, it can make you think about what could happen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in fond of video game but I don't like Call of duty because I don't know play very well at this game but I like Uncharted, assassin's creed, GTA on Ps3 and others..

    Bobbie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already try to play at this games but I was not talented it's very complicated !

    PHI

    ReplyDelete