Tuesday 31 January 2012

Books I like: The Harry Potter saga, by Fafa

The Harry Potter saga is one of my favourite stories. I like the adventure of this little wizard we saw grow up for seven years.

Harry Potter lost his parents, killed by Voldemort. Then the story began with amazing adventures. The films are good too but it's when you read the story you can imagine all.


I have chosen these books because I want to continue the story of Harry Potter.

If you are a fan, go to see the webpage: pottermore.com and tell me what you think about it!

                                                          Fafa

11 comments:

  1. fafa... I DON'T like harry potter all of the movies butt i like the 7th 's harry potter. I think about this type of film ( fiction and magic ) is Bad !! but is interesting having an opinion from you hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. harryv potter was a good novel it's a pity this history is finished

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this fiction'saga of Harry Potter because I love magic'world and I like actors (Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint...) . It's a good idea for your choice because i like how played act !!! charline (same ) and kiss my friend fafa!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Charline from Issoudun for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Charline!! Now my teacher can take me a good mark!!!Fafa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Harry Potter is a good invention, I don't really like the moovie but it's ok . Good article .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! Harry Potter! The first real book I've read when I was young!
    Thanks to JK Rowling for allowing me to read big books every time and every day and now I can't have a day without a big novel!

    Destiny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, Destiny, I guess you could try to write your own stories now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love harrry Potter's saga, books and movies I know by heart the third first movies because I saw them many, many times but the others too and i read more than 5 times each of them!!

    Bobbie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen all the movie, but I never read the books I think I'll do it

    PHI

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never read the books but but they look great

    ReplyDelete