Thursday 26 January 2012

My Chemical Romance, an alternative rock band, by Nana.

My Chemical Romance also called MCR is an American alternative rock band.
Gerard Way, the lead singer, is a native of Belleville, New Jersey, who started My Chemical Romance in the aftermath of September 11, 2001.
He said it is seing people jumping from the Twin Towers that would decide him to give true meaning to his life by changing other people's one with music.
In 2002 the band released their first album I brought you my bullet, you brought me your love with the independent label Eyeball Record.

By his numerous tours for several months the group will attract the attention of record companies including Reprise Records with which MCR will release a second album Three cheers for sweet revenge in the spring of 2004.

With the singles The Ghost of You and Helena the group became known throughout the United-States where the album sold 1.4 million copies in and around the world.
During the progress of the group over time Gerard Way has changed time and again his hairstyle (from blond to black and as of today, red).



I like this band because I like their music and their video clip. I like too the life of Gerard Way, the singer : his life was difficult .
Nana

Thank you Nana for this article: I didn't know this group I've watched a few videos. I must say the videos are very interseting!

Mrs P.

3 comments:

  1. It could be a good groups! But I prefer Muse! Fafa

    ReplyDelete
  2. hum no no M.C.R is the best band !

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should listen but I think that this is not your style nana

    ReplyDelete