Tuesday 28 January 2014

YaYaTamTam would be Mulan...

Hello !
For this second article I must tell what fictional character I would like to be.

I thought about it during all the holidays ! I asked  my friends, my parents, my sister but they always talked about superheroes and I don't really like them. 

So finally I choose to talk about a woman.
I know that it can look a little stupid, ridiculous or childish. 
But I believe I would like to be Mulan, the Chinese girl.

She is very brave to go to  war instead of her father. She disguises herself as a man to be a good soldier, she saves China and falls in love with the Prince: Shang :) 



My first favourite moment in the film is when she cuts her hair with a sword, takes her horse and leaves her house.
 

She looks very determinate. 
And my second favourite moment is when she tries to be a good soldier but of course at first she is pretty bad and after she tries and tries all  night and in the morning when the chief goes out of his tent he sees Mulan succeeding to be a soldier. 
So now you know my "hero", don't judge me I'm  still girly in my mind :) 
(on this blog we've stopped judging a loooong time ago!^^   Mrs P.)

Good bye and thanks for reading my article ! :) 
                                                      YayaTamtam

34 comments:

  1. It's true, it's better to identify with Mulan than a superhero. She's very brave, and maybe we should envy her.
    ~AMAZILENA~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The funny thing about this movie is that Mulan is better as a boy than as a girl ^^! The begining of the movie is such a disaster for her !
    BlueTiara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mulan too, she's my favourit Disney princess after Arial and Snow White. She really is a role model =)

    Maelstorm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your article is nice! Don't worry we don't judge you ^^

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe one day you'll stop to talk about it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never watched this Disney :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. MULAN!
    Ask me anything about her, i can answer!
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What colour is her underpants ?!
      ~AMAZILENA~

      Delete
    2. When did she loose her first tooth ^^ ?
      BlueTiara

      Delete
    3. Why are you not answering!^^

      Delete
  8. My favorite Disney !
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I watch this film this year , never before :p

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose you watched it with SweetLisa ?
      ~AMAZILENA~

      Delete
  10. Mulan is a great cartoon! ;) I remember when she cut her hair, I was scared of that when I was young! (it's stupid to be affraid of that!) I loved his little dragon I wish I had it...! :D

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems that when you were a chlid, you were scared about nothing and everything ^^'
      (LOL)
      ~AMAZILENA~

      Delete
    2. MUSHUUUUUUU :D ! I had one when I was little (a cuddle toy, not a real dragon, of course ^^)
      BlueTiara

      Delete
    3. Yes, I was scared of everything when I was a child! :)

      Folt

      Delete
    4. Oh! I wish I had a Mushu's toy too! :) (BlueTirara)

      Folt

      Delete
  11. I'd like to watch all the Disney cartoons one day (well maybe not all of them, there are too much) ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't watch Disney's cartoons? Because they rocked my childhood! ;)

      Folt

      Delete
  12. Yayatamtam, I love your choice! Mulan is my favorite Disney's character! I like her, her story...Drawings too! So, I'm totally agree with your choice. Mulan is so brave and stubborn!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mulan is a very great adventuress, she's the firt women heroe in Disney movie !
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good character, she's a warrior like my character :p
    Jacqees

    ReplyDelete
  15. I watched Mulan one time and I don't like this cartoon. It's not my kind of cartoon ;)

    Forest.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mulan is one of the better Disney that I could see!
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
  17. See that women are warriors, they are stronger than men, this is a good message! Women can also go to war, and to show the opposite of some misogynist ideas.
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
  18. By cons I didn't like the 2nd part !
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mulan! This is a really good disney, I like the story, her courage and I think being her should be uncommun!
    By the way, Walt Disney is the "reference"!! I've watched almost all of them with my sister when I was young :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mulan is a great Disney movie, I realle like it, Mulan is a gerat character :)
    STuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good choice ! I like women warriors as her.
    The movie remind me the song "I'll make a man out of you".
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
  22. I never see this, but it seem interessting !

    Tsitsa.

    ReplyDelete
  23. A good story! I really like it, good article yayaaa!
    otontik

    ReplyDelete