Saturday 25 January 2014

Boldman loves The Dude! (seriously,who doesn't?^^)

If a were a fiction a character , I would like to be Jeffrey Lebowski from the film "The big Lebowski".




He's embodied by Jeff Bridges who is a really good actor in my opinion .



Jeffrey Lebowski is nicknamed "The dude", if you saw the movie you know that the nickname fits this man perfectly. 

I would like to be him because he has an awesome lifestyle . 
He is an unemployed single man without any ambition which is satisfied with his quiet and carefree life
 He spends a lot of time playing bowling and is also a big amateur of white Russians (cocktail made of vodka,coffee liquor and milk ) and marijuana. [which are bad bor you and for the latter, illegal, as I'm sure our readers are aware of..  Mrs P.]

If you did not see the movie I recommend it to you, and hope you'll apreciate the characters. 

Walter (John Goodman) and Donny (Steve buscemi) are really awesome too.





Boldman

26 comments:

  1. I had never heard of this movie before this article ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. And i never heard about this actor :3

      Forest.

      Delete
    2. Me too, I discorverd it !

      Rider.

      Delete
    3. Never heard of the Cohen Brothers ? Fargo O'Brothers No country for old men ?
      BoldmAn

      Delete
  2. I never heard about this movie but it looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should watch it! The trailer seems very good!

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard about it neither, but I'll put it on my list 'to watch' , and yes , Illegal things are more exciting to do.

    PAPERPLANE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again, i'll watch a movie because of this blog ^^
    ~AMAZILENA~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It happens to me all the time thanks to my ecclectic bunch of pupils!

      Delete
    2. I suspect it Mrs.P ^^
      ~AMAZILENA~

      Delete
  6. I have already heard about this movie and I have to watch it soon after I finish the last season of Game Of Thrones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's look funny !
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh this sounds soo cool, but yes I have never heard of this before.

    Yousuf

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never heard about this film but it looks like very good :)

    Forest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never seen this movie.... Somebody could lend it to me? :p
    Jacquees

    ReplyDelete
  11. In each of your articles, you speak about alcool ahah x)

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never seen this film but I don't really want to see it...
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never watched this film but it looks funny !
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
  14. Most of us havn't heard of this film, but i'd be sure to check it out this week-end =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really don't know this movie, so I can't tell you what I think about this one n_n'

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh we speak about this film in english !

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your article is very funny and it completely suits you, but you shouldn't incite young people to do the same :P
    BlueTiara

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't know this movie, i shoud think about watching it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't know this film but I think that I know the character !

    Eniram

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hâve never look this film ...

    Doowap

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like this movie! We always want to know how the film end!
    Oton-Tik

    ReplyDelete