Thursday 2 January 2014

Let's start the new year with a fresh article...

...by Littlebeefly, who offered some extra articles for the blog! (isn't that sweet?)



Abduction and Tracers

 
Hello ! It's Littlebeefly. I would like to talk about a action-thriller American movie that I really liked : Abduction. It's directed by John Singleton in 2011.
 
 
It's the story of Nathan Harper (played by Taylor Lautner) , a teen of 18 years old who lives a normal life with his parents Kevin and Mara.
However he is troubled by recurrent nightmares  he talks about to his psychologist Dr Geraldine (played by Sigourney Weaver) and  he is attracted by Karen Murphy (played by Lily Collins), a young girl in his class, but does not really know how to approach her.
 
One day, his teacher gives him  homework about lost children . Nathan  finds to his greatest joy to work with Karen. During their research, he discovers a photo of a little boy who looks a lot like him.
Begins for him a life in search of his identity and truth, all with car chases and the FBI gets involved .

 
I like very much this movie because there is action, car chases, suspense.
In the beginning, we say : " This movie is strange. It's not possible that is an action movie ! ", because the action doesn't appear immediately, but if we watch afterwards, we understand all.
I found Sigourney Weaver who I saw in Avatar and Vantage Point.  In my point of view Lily and Taylor play very well their roles.

Anyway, Lily and Taylor had a lot of fun on the set of Abduction.
 
 
Abduction is the second movie I watch with Taylor Lautner. In fact, I must confess that I didn't know  Taylor even if I heard a lot about him with Twilight on TV.
I didn't know Twilight either but I watched all of the chapters by curiosity and this is where I discovered Taylor, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. 
I didn't like Twilight because characters are very... exasperating for me but I like Breaking Dawn part 1 and 2.
It's the best, I think.

 So, Taylor came into my list of my favorite actors, but attention : I'm not a fan of Taylor ! I found also very stupid  that girls were screaming (really more!) when Taylor arrives in a place. Taylor is just a human like you and me !
 

Actually, I'm waiting with impatience (yeah, it's the word) the next movie with Taylor, a action-thriller too, with Marie Avgeropoulos (who I already saw on a telefilm not bad : Fugitive at 17) : Tracers.

Tracers looks  good too, what little I saw on Youtube. The set seems like over but it will be released only on 2014.

 Taylor will be Cam, a coursier and a fan of bicycle who owes money to a gang. He meets Nikki (Marie Adgeropoulos) a young woman , who initiates him to Parkour, a sport that will be used against the gang.
 
 

The story seems very interresting. I'm very impatient !

As a conclusion, I advises you to Watch Abduction (only if you want, you are not obliged :p lol) which is a good movie in my opinion. Cross our fingers for Tracers to be released  quickly !:)
 
Littlebeefly

35 comments:

  1. I never seen it before, the story looks good. I'll watch this movie, thanks you. :)
    Oton-tik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Karen Murphy a child of Eddy Murphy ?
    DaffyDuck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your humour DaffyDuck ^^

      Delete
  3. I saw this movie, but I didn't love it a lot... Because I don't like the main actors! ^^

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen this movie, but it looks interesting! I think that Taylor Lautner is a good actor (even if I don't really like Twilight), and I love thriller movies! Maybe I should watch "Abduction"... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like Twilight but this movie looks nice :)
    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really don't like Lily Collins (well, not her but the way she acts, I think she isn't very good at that), so I don't know if I'll watch this movie. ^^ But still, I think it can be a great movie, so .. I'll see !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did not even know the existence of this movie! Thank you for the article !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have already seen this film but it's not my favourite film. It allows to spend the time.

    K-za.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your article is very complete, it's nice that you proposed an extra article! :)
    I liked this movie and I find that Taylor Lautner is a good actor. Even if I'm not a huge fan, I like him.
    I agree with you about girls who scream when they see him, in my opinion it's too much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have already seen Abduction ! It is great.
    It's good to see Taylor Lautner to play in another kind of movie than Twilight (Even if I really adore him in Twilight !)

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw this film the next year...it's not bad but I'm going be offended by many girls but I find that Taylor Lautner doesn't play very well but it's my opinion!
    On the other hand, Lily Collins is a good actress !
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never seen this film but that would be great !
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never seen this film but I know who is this actor ! He is so beautiful !
    Lala :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This actor play the rols of Jacob in Twililight :)
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's true but Personnally, I found Jacob very strange!

      Delete
  15. I've heard of this film. But I haven't seen it yet! Otherwise Taylor Lautner isn't bad! *o*
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
  16. The boy is the werewolf in twilight right ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes is Jacob in twilight


      Teddy Bear

      Delete
  17. Taylor Lautner is too beautiful *-* But I'have never seen this film, only twilight with him..

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see just 8 movies with him and the most strange creepy character he plays it's Andy in Grown Ups 2, a crazy teen so angry.

      Delete
  18. This movie is one of my favourite ! there is a lot of action, and the story is good! i like your article :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thank you Bernabear :)

      Delete
  19. I've never heard anything about this movie. Maybe i'll watch it, but Taylor Laugtner is not really my favourite actor... In my opinon the story is interesting but i think Nathan has made a bad choice, he could speak about his nigtmares to me...Because i'm a psychologist, the best he could meet in his life. Never mind, i'm not jealous :P.
    ~AMAZILENA~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Amazilena, You're a psychologist, not a ghost hunter ;)

      Delete
  20. I've never seen Abduction but it looks good :)
    By Oceka

    ReplyDelete
  21. I make a mistake about the name of Marie. I realise that now. Her real name written correctly is Marie Avgeropoulos. Her familly name is very very complicate for me. It's strange isn't it? Very difficult for retain! I'm Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello! I found date of release of Tracers few minutes ago on a American site and I'm very desguting because Tracers hang out in the USA on 25 April 2014. :o
    I must be Patient!

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's look like interresting, me too I hate Twilight

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You like only bad things..

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
    2. Ooooouuuuh it's a clash :p 1 point for Grapefruit

      Delete
    3. So grapefruit you said that you love it, I imagine you like all this girls, crying when they see a beautiful actor

      PonPonPon

      Delete
  24. Everybody knows that I will win... so..

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
  25. I remember watching this, it was ok but still a bit boring for me. Not enough action.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This movie seems good ! I have to see it ! With Taylor Lautner in addition to that !

    Tsitsa.

    ReplyDelete