Sunday 6 October 2013

Meet Daffy Duck...

My name is Daffy Duck; I'm seventeen years old and live in the city of Bourges from this year.
I went to primary school in Bourges, two year in secondary school  in Pessac, and  another two years in Bordeaux, Gironde.
Afterwards, I went to a school in the French air force in order to do two years of second class.
I performed  military preparation Army to give regularly of my time to the operational reserve of the 126th Infantry Regiment of Brive-La-Gaillarde.
I have several passions in my life: I am a passionate on everything about the Japanese and some other Chinese martial arts.
 I dedicate my free time to practice Karate, sport closed to my heart at all particularly in teaching which I have the great honor to receive four hour and a half to six hours per week.
I'm also a big fan of Kung Fu for what it teaches me : wisdom, purity, respect, humor and bravery.
I do not have the habit of talking about my life, but anyway, after school, it comes down to three things: Martial arts, friends and family.
 I dedicate of course special attention to my friends for they are the only people who share my feelings with two family members ,my younger brother and my mother.
 I think I have been around my business, maybe not everything has been said, but you will understand that some parts of my life do not deserve to be mentioned.
               
                                                                                              DaffyDuck
 
No, on this blog, we don't !^^  Mrs P.

35 comments:

  1. Euh... I can only say WOUAH. Martial art and army, you are unique ^^

    PONPONPON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, you're nice guy too, martial arter too ?

      Daffy Duck

      Delete
  2. It's nice to see someone as passionated as you ! I love watching Japanese martial arts (and almost every asian martial art actually) but I didn't like practising this kind of sports, it's a bit weird I know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you can love watching something without practise, it's absolut normal

      Daffy Duck

      Delete
  3. I think that everyone has noticed that you loved martial arts ! :D
    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. man ! you're a toy ?!?

      Delete
    2. I'm a toy because of you !!!!!
      Stuffed Rabbit

      Delete
  4. Welcome to the blog DaffyDuck!
    You went trough all the France or almost!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops, i've forgotten where i was born : North (59)

      Daffy Duck

      Delete
  5. Hi, Bobbie told me to come to this blog and It's great !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daffyduck is a great military
    Jacquees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Jacques the world's strongest man

      Delete
  7. You have ambition in your life!

    Shake

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have ambition in your life!
    Shake

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why Daffyduck? Do you have something with ducks?

    -Bernabear

    ReplyDelete
  10. Daffy duck, it's funny lol, it reminds me Donald duck lol
    TEDDY BEAR

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi DaffyDuck! Me too I like Martial Arts! (I play to a videogame named Age Of Wulin which is about Chinese Martail Arts)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You like chineese and japaneese art? Oh! Me too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Could you show us a demonstration of martial arts pleeease ?? :) If you are agree.

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, so can you teach me how to protect myself ? :b
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope to you that you haven't the same voice. If you have it, you're not lucky :P

    Forest.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hiiii I'm Mimi, nice to meet you DAFFY.

    (Leyla's friend)

    ReplyDelete
  17. you're not lucky with your voice man !!!

    (Mimiii)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my friend of primary school ^^, do you recognize me with my nickname ?
    I enjoy martial art too, and i practise Muay Thaï if you know it !
    I very happy to have found you, welcome
    ~Amazilena~

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like your considers your brothers and sisters like pets xD

    Eniram

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oupps my last comment was for Bloodman xD

    Eniram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no Bloodman, but Boldman there is...

      Delete
    2. Yes sorry , I think I do not read ! xD

      Eniram

      Delete
  21. I love Daffy Duck, I mean, the cartoon ^^ ! Compared to the old cartoons, the current ones are really bad !!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love daffy duck → the cartoon of course (Leylaa )

    ReplyDelete
  23. military? :o you are brave :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. A military in Alain Fournier

    Blackman

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's a very nice nickname ;)
    Fafa

    ReplyDelete
  26. So young and you already have such a busy life. The Air Force seems so far awy from my world, I can only imagin it in movies. Im really impressed and i hope that you're having fun in Bourges.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Martial Arts is very empowering. I did 2 years of Choi Kwang Do a korean art; its like Taekwondo but insists more on defence. Im glad to see that their are people like you who apreciate the japanese culture like me. After the BAC im going to go visit Japan!

    ReplyDelete