Tuesday 22 October 2013

Littlebeefly, on Avatar...



Hello everybody ! I'm Littlebeefly !  I'm 18.

I like reading books and comics, draw comics too, watching movies (mostly comedies), animals, nature and English of course !

 
I'm nice but be careful, I can sting you ! LOL:D

 
 
 
 
 I would like to present you a film. In the first weeks  of September, we worked on a theme : « Cult Movies. »

The film that I would like to talk about is, for me a cult movie.

 
This film is called « Avatar ». It's a Science-fiction movie, created by James Cameroun famous for his movie Titanic in 1997.
 
 

 
Avatar tells the story of Jake  Sully (played by Sam Worthington), who goes in an  Unknow Planet called Pandora.
In this planet live Na'vis, beings  with blue skin and yellow eyes who like very much Felines.
Jake Sully works for the RDA, and he was sent to explore Pandora and learn the customs of Na'Vis.

This man learn sall of customs, habits and language of the clan of Omaticayas (a clan of Na'vis).
He became a good warrior and fall in love with Neytiri (played by Zoe Saldana).
But the RDA comes and destroys the habitat of the Omaticayas, and the war was declared.

Jake must to gain the trust of indigenous people, and fight against the RDA.

In the end, the Leader of the RDA is dead, the Na'vis are free, and Jake became a real Na'vi forever.

 

« Wait a minute ! I don't see what is the relationship between Avatar and Cult films », you tell me.

 

Patience !

 

            Avatar is definitely a Cult Movie, because  first, it's one of the most seen movies in all the World.
Secondly, it's a success, and many people like it very much !

Fans of Avatar participate in conventions, dress up in Na'vis, recite quotes  or learn the Na'vis Language !
 
 

So, you know how I can say Avatar is a Cult Movie in my point of view.
 

 

That's all for today. I hope my article about this Cult Movie pleased you.

I think you 'll read a other article of me soon, another day.

See you soon:)
 
Littlebeefly

 

54 comments:

  1. It's one of my favorite movies, i cry so much. With a mixture of love, action. I agree with your opinion. :-)
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avatar is one of the best movie I saw (especially in 3D). I really want to watch the next movies!

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you
      Jacquees

      Delete
    2. I'm also agree with you! I hope Avatar 2 and 3 come back soon in Cinema

      Delete
    3. I saw that the villain of the next movies will be the man who died in the first movie (Colonel Miles Quaritch)... Yes, it seems nevertheless impossible! But we will see!

      Folt

      Delete
  3. Personally I fell asleep within 10 minutes of the movie ^^


    Scorpio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so bad... You will to watch it with me and you must stay wake ^^"

      Forest.

      Delete
  4. I love Avatar ! *.* I watched it at TV. It's a very good film ! Good choice and good article x)

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't really like this movie because I think it rests too much on its special effects ! But it's true that it can be regarded as a cult movie :)
    BlueTiara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I'm from Scorpio, I nicknamed Mister T. !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Littlebeefly! :) Me too I love the movie Avatar! I've watched it so much when I was younger, because this movie facinated me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Avatar and the other film produced by James Cameron ;)

    Forest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. At last, a movie I've seen .. ! ^^ I found Pandora very poetic (before the RDA destroyed it of course ..) ! I don't remember very well all the movie but I know I really liked it, yet I don't like when a movie is too long but with this one it didn't bothered me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Nomika! Pandora is definitely the best planet of SF Movie I was seen!

      Delete
    2. I like Pandora when it's the night! It's very beautiful! :)

      Delete
    3. I saw that Americans will build an "Avatar theme park": it will be a sort of "real Pandora" (video here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3fkuaQNGHI&hd=1 )

      Delete
    4. Thanks for the video. I never seen before!
      Wow! That's so surprising! How they do that?! They must worked a lot for have this results!

      Delete
    5. Littlebeefly -> Yeah I also like it at night ! The producers made a really good job :)

      Delete
    6. Yeah, it's very true! So talented...!

      Delete
  10. I like the bee on my article. She is so cute, isn't it? :p
    (I let just a comment here for have points...LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just to get points ... I definitively love your honesty :P!

      Delete
    2. Ah ah! Thank you LOL :p

      Delete
  11. The film goes past on TF1 next weeek

    BlackMan

    ReplyDelete
  12. I went to see Avatar at the cinema for the first time, I like this film, this story is very magic and she takes us with her.
    K-Za.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this movie, I watched it to the cinema, it was impressing, beautifull!
    The story is new, the whole movie is new, the landscapes are like supernatural. I liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've just finished watching Avatar (10 minutes ago!): It's amazing, I regret not havig watched it at the cinema. I thought I wouldn't like it but I was mistaken... I'll definitely go and watch the second one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAAATT??? You've never watchthis movie before?? I'm suprised!
      But you've just saw it so well done ;)

      Delete
    2. Oh Mrs P.! Come on! It's not late :)
      I'm happy you're enjoyed it!

      (Sorry answer you today! )

      Delete
  15. I don't watch this movie
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must, really !
      Kiwi~

      Delete
    2. Yes Lala!

      It's make very well. :)

      Delete
  16. But I say that this movie it is a very beautiful film
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  17. Avatar ?! Good choice !
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kiwi! I like this movie!

      Delete
  18. Avatar is one of my favorite movie, it is incredible, very moving !
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like Avatar :)
    By Oceka

    ReplyDelete
  20. Avatar is a great movie but it's too long! ^^
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's true, but we don't see that with the actions, the story...

      Delete
  21. The film is so much better in 3D
    - Jacquees

    ReplyDelete
  22. sorry i don't really like this movie, but special effects are interesting
    DaffyDuck

    ReplyDelete
  23. I liked this movie, I've seen it in a cinema in 3D :)
    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  24. In my opinion avatar is similar to the american discovery with Cristoph Colomb and the indians ... (Doowap's friends)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I think the na'vis is the copy of Native Amerindians!

      Delete
  25. I don't really like this movie

    Camka.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I didn't like the movie : The technical challenge was interesting, but as usual the dialogues were pathetic and pitiful ...
    Theboldman

    ReplyDelete
  27. I watch it last sunday. The end is so EPIC !!!

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I watch it too!

      Avatar 2 and 3 it's for soon (2 years i think ). I'm impatient!

      Delete
  28. Sunday, Avatar was diffused on TF1.
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  29. It's one of my favorite film, the colors are cool ^^

    Eniram

    ReplyDelete
  30. The end is so epic!
    oton-tik

    ReplyDelete
  31. For me, Avatar is the best movie of the world!
    Shake

    ReplyDelete
  32. I watched Avatar again not long ago. To be honest i didnt really like the story and i found it annoying and predictable BUT, I love the graphics, the film is visually pleasing and beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete