Tuesday 15 October 2013

250th article: Meet Eniram presenting Glee...


I'll introduce you to a series that I love and which is for me is the best of the last 5 years. It's the series Glee.


        Glee is an American musical television series created by Ian Brennan, Brad Falchuk and Ryan Murphy and broadcast from May 19, 2009 on the network fox.
        In France, the series is broadcast since 6 June 2010 on the pay channel OCS, and since March 29, 2011 on M6 and W9 in multilingual version.
        In the United States, the start of the broadcast of Season 5 was originally scheduled for September 19, 2013, but unfortunately , the death of the actor Cory Monteith the hero Finn in the series delays the onset of production. Fox announced lately that the launch of this new season would finally be for 26 September 2013.


Spanish teacher in the McKinley High School in Ohio, William Schuester decides to take the leadership of the club song of its establishment, left a bad way by his predecessor.
At the same time reviving his singing success of his youth and the jealousy of his wife to his colleague, Will will deploy all his enthusiasm to form a new group, composed of several students who do not lack personality: football, disabled intellectuals, homosexuals, cheerleaders, etc...
All these people will try to coexist somehow to bring the Glee Club at the prestigious rank he held many years ago.


 There are eleven major actors, but my favourite actors prefer are :


 Chris Colfer  as Kurt Hummel ;   He is a half-brother and friends of Finn Hudson he is homosexual and very extravagant

Darren Criss  as Blaine Anderson  He is a second homosexual of the series and is from an other High School but he decided to join Kurt.
Jane Lynch  as Sue Sylvester : Coach of Cheerleaders of High School and she is against the Glee club of Will Schuester.
Jayma Mays  as Emma Pillsbury .  She is the advisor of high school and is very conscientious
Lea Michele  as Rachel Berry .  She is the star of the New Directions the girlfriend
of Finn Hudson
Cory Monteith  as Finn Hudson Finn is the quarterback boyfriend of Rachel and half-brother of Kurt
Matthew Morrison  as Will Schuester ; he directed the glee club and wants to make it all the best choir.
Glee is an English word that means happiness joy and jubilation

44 comments:

  1. I know this serie and I don't watch... But I'm going to put myself in it!
    Thank you for your presentation :)

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend this serie, it's very cool, and thank you Tommo :)

      Eniram

      Delete
    2. Ok, I'll watch it ^^ And you're welcome x)

      -Tommo-

      Delete
  2. I'm not really a fan of Glee, but we all have different tastes :)
    You're article is very complete, so even if Glee doesn't interest me, i read the totality of you're article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello guys ! Ohhh a new article !
    I don't like this serie because it is funny and I don't like it.
    By Lala

    ReplyDelete
  4. But your article it is very complete !
    By Lala

    ReplyDelete
  5. This year an actor of this serie is dead.. R.I.P
    By Lala

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Glee , and the death of Cory touched me so Much !

    Rider

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His death touch me so !

      Eniram

      Delete
    2. Just I think that it's important to talk about his death !

      Rider.

      Delete
    3. No, Rider is not spoiling ! It's not the character who died, but the actor.
      Bobbie, you don't have facebook to know that ?

      Delete
    4. Oh ok I was woried because I'll porbably watch this serie ;)

      Delete
    5. You should watch it Bobbie, if you like musicals, you'll like it :)

      Delete
    6. I am not like that !! ;)

      Rider.

      Delete
  7. a big thought for Cory. <3
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't this TV serie very well but it looks nice!
    By the way, your article is very complete!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never watched an episode of Glee because I don't really like the kind of movies or series when people are always singing or dancing, but I listened to some songs and I often found them better than the original ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't watch this series but when I saw that the actor Cory Monteith was dead, I was soo surprised and sad! He was soo young! :'(

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes , it's very bad !
      Rider.

      Delete
  11. Even though it's refreshing, Glee isn't really my type of tv show ^^ ! But, like Momika, I think that some of their covers are better than the original songs !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm Nomika, not Momika :'( ! (But I'm glad that someone agrees with me haha !)

      Delete
  12. I like Glee, it's a good series :-)
    -bernabear

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like Glee too, but my favorite character is Sunshine Corazon, a Asian Girl who sing very well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm CRAZY ABOUT Glee!!!!! It is a kind of serie that I could watch during days and days, I love the way the cast sing because they can mix different types of music. My favourite characters are Rachel, Finn (I'm so sad that he died), Joe (I've watched the Glee Project and my favorite candidate was the guy who plays him), Marley, Jake (their couple is so cute) and Rider.
    I used to watch the serie SMASH before (it's a kind of Glee but it takes place in New York City and it is about the establishment of a musical about Marilyn Monroe).

    ReplyDelete
  15. God I cried so much when I heard about Cory Monteith death...
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lately, I heard that the 6th season would be the last one, because they can't keep on going without the principal charactere...
    The "homage episode" was very very sad...
    I think this is one of the best series !
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't like Glee ..

    Forest.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glee sounds deffo so gay


    PAPERPLANE

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've watched the three first episodes of the season 5 yesterday. The third episode made me cry a lot (the ones who watched it will understand :) )

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's a shame that Cory died, without him this series will never be the same as before, it was beautiful!
    K-Za.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I remember when they shown the trailer at the television.
    Il was player of american football that we're dancing on the grass.
    It was funny ^^

    PONPONPON

    ReplyDelete
  22. I liked so much this serie but I was not able to follow on the TV. :S
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
  23. In college, there was a girl who loved this serie of show! What it annoyed me
    A friend of Lala, W.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This serie is very brilliant ! My favorite caracter is Blaine, he is so sexy :P and I am a little bit sad that Cory Monteith died :/
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Blaine is sexy :)

      -Tommo-

      Delete
  25. I like Glee :)
    By Oceka

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've seen some episodes of this show and liked it but I'm not a big fan but the story is original :)
    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi! Carter recommended this blog to me. I'm her mother. I like very well Glee, it's nice to watch it :) Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love this serie :)

    Camka.

    ReplyDelete
  29. My favourite serie! With amazing cover of song!!!! :D
    oton-tik

    ReplyDelete
  30. Who doesn't love Glee? Unfortunatly because i started watching other series i havent been able to catch up since season 3 and stopped watching.

    ReplyDelete