Monday 4 March 2013

Who does Wolfgang admire???? You'll never guess!


WATCH THE THRONE!




Some will write an article about their father or mum , others about a famous people because they inspire them...
But I'm not like that .

I decided to write an article about me. Yes , about me.
You understand very well , don't worry for your eyes , you aren't dreaming .

I'm like that , a bit like Kanye West or like all these other megalomaniac , egocentric people.

As he says himself : '' You short minded niggas thoughts is Napoleon , my furs is Mongolian, my ice brought the Dodies in
Now I embody every characteristic of the egotistic
He knows, he's so fuckin' gifted ''

We are many ! In France we have Michael Vendetta too !

We all have a common point: we consider ourselves like little gods .
Modesty ? We don't know that! We are overestimated. Being condescendant with people  is our passion !

Maybe one day you will belong to this private club If you arrive at our level one day...



PS : Of course all of this is ironical , don't worry I'm not like that. Keep smiling :)

11 comments:

  1. Ahah I started to believe you, you had a nice idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL everybody have the right to be or to admire what and who he wants but it's true that egocentric people are.. Special.
    An original article.
    ~Amazilena~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wolfgang, there is just you for doing something like that ^^
    But nice idea ;)

    Bobbie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes we recognize well Wolfgang in this article!;). More I read the article more I wanted to laugh, but the idea is nice!: )

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahahah you are so crazy !
    Blackman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I know who I admire!
    I'm joking
    Imnotyou

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your article, it's very funny and original!!!
    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  8. !!! I was just like "OMG, who's that guy!"... I thought you were totally serious,
    well done ;) !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was saying to myself:" It's possible to like oneself like that!?" I reassure myself that is a joke.
    Cockatoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wolfgang, you're the man.

    Holysnail

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good idea. The article is very ironical. So loling.

    ReplyDelete