Friday 8 March 2013

At last, Somethingintheway's article on someone he admires...


My « hero »

 The person that I admire is the hero of my favourite novel “The escape from Hell” and his name is Vuk (said vouk).

He went to war to protect his wife and when he came back , he didn’t find her , but he didn’t become sad he remained proud and now he lives day to day , alone and he does what he likes the most : kill monsters with Motorhead in their head.
 

Ok, that's a short article and I must admit I'm a bit confused: does he kill monsters by making them listen to Motorhead music or does he kill them while listening to heavy metal???
You don't explain why you admire him, I'd be interested to know...            Mrs P.

 

9 comments:

  1. It must be a very happy book :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Define "Happy", please, Nomika!^^

      Delete
    2. Mrs P. I think it's ironic! ^^

      Bobbie.

      Delete
    3. Yes it was ironic, thanks Bobbie ! :p

      Delete
  2. mmmmmh this must be very interesting .. I'm not a big fan of vampires except for Dracula !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh me I like vampires , mainly Edward in Twilight !!


    LIL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... I lost my faith Lil at the moment i read this comment Lil...

      Holysnail

      Delete
  4. I don't like very much vampires and monsters, I prefer books with real story and just a little bit of fantastic.
    Cockatoo

    ReplyDelete