Wednesday 6 March 2013

A tribute to Papy Lulu, by Amazilena

Let's talk about "Papy Lulu"!

I suppose you don't understand who he is.
But it's easy. We had to talk about someone we admire. And you know, many persons have a name in their head like "Lady Gaga" or others, but in mine, there's first my family and I chose to talk about my grandfather.
He is 80 years old but, he's still young!
He was a baker for 46 years of his life, and now he still enjoys cooking for fun!



There are many reasons for my admiration...

For example, when he was 16, he danced with an unknown girl and while he was dancing, he thought she would be his wife, the love of his life...
And now?
They have been married for 56 years and she is my grandmother.
[she has even left a comment on this blog once!]
It's a rare and beautiful story.
This story was for the romantic part of this article....

But there's also a funny side to my grandfather... He's famous for creating a very funny cake, with an original shape... I can't really talk about it here but you can ask your parents or grandparents about a famous pink pastry in the Rue d'Auron, and maybe they'll tell you about it!

More information on the famous cake!
http://www.leberry.fr/cher/actualite/2013/02/06/apres-dix-ans-de-repos-le-zizi-de-lulu-romangeon-revient-1433310.html#envoyer_ami


To sum up, I think we have to be proud about our family. And don't forget, they are actually the good example to follow, maybe more than famous people.

Thank you Amazilena for this sweet (lol!) story. I've had the chance to meet Papy Lulu, and I think he admires you too, the way he talked about you, his grand-daughter, was really moving.

And if he wants to prepare cakes for us, he's more than welcome!

10 comments:

  1. Such a cute article ! I really love it. Your grand-father seems to be, more than a super-baker, a superhero ! I've checked the article of leberry, and I think I've already heard about these famous cake ! But I have not tasted it yet ! So will try it soon !

    Holysnail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahah I didn't know about this cake, it's surprising ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your article is so cute!
    "Papy Lulu" looks nice,you're lucky to have him and he is lucky to has you. Everybody hasn't the chance of having a grandpa like him!

    Bobbie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grandfather looks very funny and nice!
    I read the article and I even laugh when I read the title!

    Imnotyou

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very nice story ;)

    K-ZA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Family is the most important thing in life :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big respect for your grandfather, and beautiful story!
    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute aricle, never turn back on " Papy lulu " !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hm good article

    BlackMan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh it's very cute. Good article!

    ReplyDelete