Monday 20 March 2017

Granny Maddie's article...



You tell me that you will go to a pool party ?

                       

For what ? 

Just drink and smoke all this precious time. 

I think you're reckless about them like it was the last day of my life. 
It makes me think of a story that I would like to tell you. 

I was sixteen and had a crush with the most beautiful guy of my high school (a gorgeous brown haired guy  with blue eyes and quite tall) but I was too shy to hit him. 

It was the time of Summer parties and the biggest Party of the Year was coming. 

I expected to see him at this party but my dream was more than true because with a beautiful poem he invited me to this party.

Arrived at Tina McGoan's villa on the Coast I saw my best ennemy Dolly Johnson, such a pest. 

I think we were ennemies because we were in love with the same guy. 

And secretly I expected to crush her that night. 
The party had just started and she hit him like a leech. 

She was pathetic but she didn't know that I was smarter than her. 

So I weaved in and out until the bar and ordered a big cocktail with pinapple in it. 

Yes I was a pest too. 

I came closer to them in dancing as if I was pissed. And my delicious cocktail «unfortunatly» fell on her wonderful hair at the same timeI ended up in my crush's arms. 

Dolly quickly runned to the toilet with her hair drenched with cocktail and pieces of 
 So after having fun during two hours in Tina's Mother's pool with half the people of Beverly Hills. 

The cops (called by Dolly the Pest who wanted to ruin the Party) knocked at the door to drag us off. 

Luckily my crush had a car so I jumped in it with him and Tina, and one other girl that we didn't know at all. 

Jamy, a real partygoer also took his car and followed us to flee the cops but Dolly the Pest succeeded to jump in his car too. Crap !


               
            

We decided to go on the city hills to end the party on a high note. 

He stopped his car when we arrived a bit more higher than the Hollywood sign. 

We went out of the car and admired the beautiful view of Beverly Hills by night. 

The hundred of shop lights lined the streets and colored the blacks shapes of Beverly Hills. 

Suddenly we caught sight of a big luminous beam which got closer very fast to us. 

That was Jamy who was pissed and wasn't able to drive on a road and crashed his car on a tree near the road. 

Him and Dolly succeeded to get out and kindle the rest of his car wreck. 

The fire seemed to touch the sky as if it would set ablaze. 

Dolly took advantage of this event to be consoled by my Love. 

I was furious and I decided to play a trick on this little pest. 

I succeded to steal her shoes and threw them at the bottom of the Hill. 

Tina agreed with my act and kept Dolly busy while  I tried to convince my crush and Jamy to go to the beach.


                 


We jumped quickly on his car and Tina jumped too leaving Dolly-the-pest alone and barefoot on the road. 

At last I could enjoy  the rest of the day with Johnny. The man of my life, your grand-father. 

That was our first date the most beautiful day of my life full of love since I kissed him for the first time 79 years ago on that beach.

33 comments:

  1. Very long article Maddie haha ! It was great =P
    - Chamallow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I expect it was entertaining. Thank you my Chamallow :)

      Delete
    2. Yes it was aha don't worry :P
      - Chamallow

      Delete
    3. You're welcome =)
      - Chamallow

      Delete
  2. Great anecdote, even if it was difficult in the beginning, it looks like a beautiful love story !
    Your relationship with Dolly was so violent, jealousy is really dangerous ahah
    Interesting article !
    See you soon, -Pegasus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried to tell how are relationships between young adults which aren't always nice and sweet but contentious and violent. The message to my gran daughter is that she had to fight to succeed in her life. Thank you Pegasus

      Delete
    2. That's an interesting message indeed!
      You are welcome Maddie -Pegasus

      Delete
  3. Great article !
    -BumperYey

    ReplyDelete
  4. i and i'll always love your stories Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a pest ! BUT I LOOOOVE IT !!

    -Harley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I know it :P:P:P but I do with it...

      Delete
  6. WHAT A LIFE !
    Secrets are revelated :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That wasn't a secret ! Everyone knowed... :D But I'm joking, my character isn't like me, because she is a socialite and i'm not ;(

      Delete
    2. Be social, be happy !
      And obviously everyone knowed that xD

      Delete
  7. what a life ! Madridista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An wonderful american life full a money and love too yes :)

      Delete
  8. really romantic
    -Bruhh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe it's a true story haha, it's a story wich is very famous and use in films, books, series... but it was cool ;)
    -Reese

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes actually I think stereotypes makes the best stories. That's why I use those clichés to make a story for what everybody can say "Hum that's makes me thinking about something!" and love it.

      Delete
  10. good article maddie!

    dz-pnl213

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a nice love story, xoxo #yse

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lot of clichés in this story... Can you explain me why you choose a love story ? Is there a morality behind or it is just a story like that?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've chosen a love story because i'm a little bit sentimental and I also think that Love is everywhere. My message throughtout this story is (like i've said to Pegasus) that you have to fight to succeed in your own life and also that you need to enjoy your day to live wonderful things like in the story the wonderful view of Beverlyhill at Night...

    ReplyDelete