Monday 20 March 2017

Answer to last Friday Game

                         

                     

since that epic fail that has entertained the internet for a few days, last week, the children, James and marion, have become international stars!

And the whole scene has been parodied several times:

How a woman would have handled the situation...


How Darth Vader would have handled the situation...


How Theresa May, the British Prime Minister is handling the Brexit ...
 

So, meet the whole family behind the buzz:





9 comments:

  1. This is too funny. I've watched it at least 10 times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha I saw this interview on the web. It was amazing looool
    - Chamallow

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd be so distracted if i were him

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will destroy replay button

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so fun, it make me laugh every time I see it
    -bruhh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very funny!!

    Sunflower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahaha that's so funny!!

    dz-pnl213

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this video, that put me in a good mood !
    -Nenette

    ReplyDelete