Sunday 15 December 2013

Scorpio's plans...


    My plan for the future is to start by having my Bac in order to do the job I want. This job is a policeman or gendarme I still do not really know exactly the moment . Because if I did not it will be hard to want to do what I really want ! I would like to specifically get into an elite unit such as : GIGN or GIPN, it will be my dream ...

    But these units are the best in endurance ,mental strength, shooting and team spirit. They train all the time because one mistake can be fatal and can cost lives ! These persons must remain anonymous for their own good to avoid being recognized.

    Why do I want this job? Well, simply because I want to do a useful job that I like!

To train in real situations , members of elite units train with replica airsoft , sport I practice also. This sport (which is not officially recognized as a sport in France)  reproduces military learning techniques derived situations and strengthen team spirit.

    There exist a movie  based on a real story that shows what the GIGN is.
This movie is called L'Assaut , it deals with  the GIGN intervention that took place in December 1994 in Marseille. The picture of the movie :
 
 
After I think I have the same desires as everyone with at least a big part of people saying I want to be rich, have a good life etc … ( It's a beautiful dream )

 

                                                                                  Scorpio

37 comments:

  1. I see that you are very brave, I hope you will achieve your dreams!

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be brave it's important in our life !

      Rider.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! It takes many men of all kinds to make a world!

      Delete
  2. I saw the film "assaut" I thought it was great :)
    By Oceka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this film is very great ^^

      Eniram

      Delete
    2. I don't know this film, too bad.

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
    3. As I often say, to each his own :)

      Delete
  3. OTON-TIK SAID ME TO VISIT THE BLOG, I LOVE" L'ASSAUT" TOO BUT A BIT VIOLENT FOR ME. GOODBYE :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, i'm Marie, a friend of Yaya Tamtam (strange nickname...). She asks me to comment this blog, so I do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So ... You wanna play with big guns ^^ ? I think you should be partner with Brainbow xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. The most important is to do the job what you want to do :)
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good article :)
    By Oceka

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see that you want to work in police. I already know this :'D

    Forest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do the job that we want it's the most important ! :)
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Policeman is a very respectable job
    Jacquees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes for become policeman you must be brave !

      Eniram

      Delete
    2. and is very courageous too !!

      Rider.

      Delete
    3. #Hypocrisy
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
    4. If you will not arrest me, it's good :p

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
  11. I admire your bravery because not everyone would like to do a dangerous job like this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. #Hypocrisy
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it's cool to become a police man

    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a very brave job! But I know that is your passion!
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
  15. I knew you wanted to become a policeman. I saw a lot of photos of airsoft you published on facebook, and it looks interesting. I like you article because you really know about what you're speaking, and it's clear you're very passionate. It's admirable. Good luck
    ~AMAZILENA~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Airsoft allows for the foundation movements and levels of intervention groups use airsoft to train :)

      Delete
  16. If you manage to renter in the GIGN...Congrat's! Good Luck
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  17. The difference between gendarme and police is one belongs to the army and not the other but I don't remember which one! I notice that in countryside you only see gendarmes in contrary in big cities you only see policemen. Does it have a sens or not?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hate really airsoft saddened. But my cousin is addicts has it of the blow I do not support any more :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really appreciate this kind of job. You have all of my respect, good luck!
    Otontik

    ReplyDelete
  20. The training to become GIGN is really hard

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, im amazed you have the courage to choose a job like that. I hope you have enough will power and endurance to overcome the obstacles you will have to face to get to your goal, good luck =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think useful jobs are the best jobs.
    And, your dreams can be true ! Why not !

    Tsitsa.

    ReplyDelete