Tuesday 3 December 2013

Maelstorm's plans for the future...

I always wonder what the future has in store for me. But it's too hard to imagine. Or maybe I just have bad imagination skills.
 
Sometimes, I tell myself I have no ambitions and that I don't aspire to be something more than I am.
 
But just like everyone, when I was younger I had a lot of aspirations.
I would say "when I'm older I want to be a doctor".
 
 Then I wanted to be a nurse, a pilot, a air hostess, an architect and an archeologist, digging for dinosaur fossils. I was pretty obsessed with dinosaurs when I was 11 years old; I watched all the documentaries I could!
 

As I grew older I've been able to discover new things and learn more about life and matured.
But as I write this article I remember that I still haven't decided what I want to do with my life.
I have no special aspiration or a specific goal in life, but I realized that I shouldn't have to force myself to decide what I want to do in my life.
 
It would be regrettable to decide to study and get a job that I think society and my parents would find acceptable. One day I would like to find a job that I would be happy to wake up for in the morning and not hate. Wishful thinking?
 

What I do know is that in the future I would be married and have children of my own.
After living with a big family and growing up looking after younger cousins and siblings, I've started to develop a soft spot for children.
 
However, I don't know where I'll be living, who I'll meet or be with. But one thing's for sure, in the future, I plan on being happy.

Thank you for reading. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment.
 
 
~ Maelstorm

38 comments:

  1. When I was little, I also wanted to be an archeologist, unfortunately I think I'm on the wrong way to do this now xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ! I see you very well in the job of archeologist Nomika ! :D

      Rider.

      Delete
    2. Is that irony ? :p Haha yeah this idea is quite weird !

      Delete
    3. No I'm so serious :D :D

      Rider.

      Delete
    4. I'm sure you are indeed :3

      Delete
  2. The most important is choose a job that we love.
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
  3. the most important it's " get happy"

    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's sure, to have a job who you love it, it's better !!

    Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The most important in life is to be happy and to be with our close relatives, I think :)

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree with you ^^

      -Tommo-

      Delete
  6. This is a good article

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also had my period Dinosaur ! :3

    Scorpio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my opinion, I hate dinosaur !! :p

      Rider.

      Delete
    2. Must still admit that it is impressive

      Scorpio

      Delete
  8. I wanted to be a midwife ... I guess it's not gonna be easy now ^^ ! But, I agree : whatever we will do with our future, the most important thing is to be happy !
    BlueTiara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still today, I say "when I'm older I want to be a doctor" :D
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have many projects! Good luck for future...
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you don't find anywhere to go, i could adopt you, and you'll do my english teacher !
    ~AMAZILENA~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me tok, when i was younger, i wanted to be an Architect.
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For wanting to be a good architect must play the game Minecraft :3

      Scorpio

      Delete
  13. It's Tommo's mother, Lo. Pupils here are very good in english ! (Fortunately)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The must importante for me it's love his job !

    Eniram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you ! If you don't live your job , it's very difficult !

      Rider.

      Delete
    2. Yes, if we do not love our job we will be unhappy later

      Eniram

      Delete
  15. Your plans are very interesting ! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  16. When I was little I wanted to be a spy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So as me ! (Yes, I wanted to be everything when I was little, not like now when I don't know what to become !)

      Delete
  17. Don't be pessimistic, we all have ideas but we don't know how to do or if it's a good idea or not ..
    When I was younger, I wanted to be an archeologist too! And anthropologist but I'm not on the right way ^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your right, we never know exactly what will happen
    DaffyDuck

    ReplyDelete
  19. When I was little, I wanted to be an astronaut ^^ ! Good luck for the future ;)

    K-Za.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Everyone can change his opinion, the most important it's to be who that you really want be !:)
    By Lala.

    ReplyDelete
  21. When I was young I had the same dream of future ^^

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good article :)
    By Aurore a cousin of Oceka

    ReplyDelete
  23. You still have time to change and to find if you want to do later :)
    By Oceka

    ReplyDelete
  24. Many children dreamed of become doctor or something like that. :P
    OtonTik

    ReplyDelete