Wednesday 18 December 2013

Blackman's future...

To begin with, I think that it's necessary for me to focus on my presentand different deadlines that will come during the year.
In fact, I think my future depends on the forecoming deadlines.
Normally, in everyday life, I don't like to predict things.
I prefer to live day by day because we don't know what tomorow will be like.
Moreover, I think that it can bring bad luck but sometimes we don't have the choice.

Next year, if everything goes well, I would like to study Languages at university or to study sports.
I don't really know for the moment but those two things interest me.

With regard to football, If I have the opportunity to sign in a good club, I will do it.
It's not done yet because the world of football is a difficult world.

22 comments:

  1. I believe in you in the Football!
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live day by day ? I agree !
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
  3. So supersticious :). But yes, we have to live day by day. I wish you to succed in football's world, even if it's difficult.
    And rap music, you have stopped ?
    ~AMZILENA~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the same thing about planning our lives but, as you say, sometimes we don't have the choice. That's why I hate administrative things so much ^^
    BlueTiara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope we will see you in the French team!

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wishe you good luck if you have an opportinity to sign in good club of football.

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck to you ! ^^

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you, the world of teh football is a dificult world but you have to show your talent (if you have it) and can be that a kept silent day will be in a big team! I support you, good luck...
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  9. You must be very good at football, and I'm sure you will succeed in obtaining your football contract. Don't give up.

    PAPERPLANE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck, if you want you can ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trust in your dream, if you are good and you work for, you can achieve your dream !

    Camka.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish the PSG or another football club will engage you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah! Good luck for your future! I have seen you play, number 6 i believe, your really good! I wish you the best Blackman!
    otontik

    ReplyDelete
  14. You should always believe in your dreams :)
    By Oceka

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're right to live day by day, it's nice, because nobody knows what's gonna be tomorow.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The good point to be a footballer is that we win a loooooooooooot of money

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true.. (unfortunately)
      Kiwi~

      Delete
  17. GOOD LUCK! I didn't get to say goodbye when you left because you're so quiet and i couldn't find you =(

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like you're way of thinking.

    Tsitsa.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't really like football i prefer rugby !

    Nour

    ReplyDelete