Tuesday 5 June 2012

Better late than never! "My school", by Livia!


Hello, I’m in a High school in the center of France.
The architecture is basic but when there is a good weather we can enjoy the nature .
I say it because is very uncommon that a High school has a large area of green space.
Furthermore, we can meet different personalities: hippies , fashion victims ..
I think being to whom we are withnessing are identical in the other establishment ,
But the "poles" were set up to practice specialties such as art and theater


I like this diversity !

NOW DO YOU WANT TO COME TO MY SCHOOL ?

3 comments:

  1. You said you like the diversity but Alain Fournier is mainly famous in art and everything related to literature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello , I'm a Livia's friend .
    If you haven't mentionned her name I would have know that it's article
    Delay is the word which best describes her !

    Louise.F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louise, you seem to know her well!

    ReplyDelete