Monday 6 February 2017

Minimalist's super power...

Super Minimalist !!!

I never dreamed of being a super hero but if I could have a super power for one day, I would like to have the power of precognition. 


Why ? Just because I find it practical.

With this super power I could see in the future or in the past. 

I'm not religious but I believe in fate so I could see what  fate has in store for me. ( A lot of good things, I hope ! haha)

With the power of precognition I could see myself in 20 years, for example; If I managed to become Makeup Artist for Chanel Company and if I created my cosmetic brand, but also if I have children or not (Nevertheless, I hope that when I am 37 years, I will have some). 

With this same power, I could see myself when I was a child and see again my childhood memories. 

I could see my parents and my grandparents in their teens. (I think that it could be very funny !)

With this power I could travel in  time; I could go back to Prehistoric times, in the Middle Ages but especially during the Victorian or Edwardian era. (You begin to know me, now !) 

On the other side, this power has some drawbacks because I could see my life without my family and for the moment I can't imagine my life without the persons I love. 

Next, I could see how I'm going to die, but I couldn't change my destiny so I couldn't avoid my death, for example. 

To give you another example, I could see bad things which will happen to me and I don't prefer to know that in advance.

I hope you enjoyed my article and I can't wait to see what power you have chosen. 

Bye !

23 comments:

  1. Very good article. You know your power really exists, I know people who have that gift. It's really rare to have it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bumper.. Oh yes ? And how they live with it ?
      It's incredible !

      Minimalist

      Delete
  2. Great article Minimalist, it seems to be an impressive power ! You can do a lot of things with it and it would be interesting to visit other centuries :D
    See you soon,
    -Pegasus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pegasus ! :D
      See you soon.

      Minimalist

      Delete
  3. That's a Wonderful power but Are you afraid about seen your Futur? For my part I prefer don't know that because it allows me to turn it into better...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Maddie !
      Yes I think that I am afraid to see my future too. I agree with you because I could see it but I couldn't change it.. And in a sense , it's difficult to accept it.

      Minimalist


      Delete
  4. this is so interesting ! I wish you to become Makeup artist ! ;) yse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Yse !
      You're so cute. :)
      Bye.

      Minimalist

      Delete
  5. Very good article Minimalist, but isn't weird for someone who believe in fate, wish to see the future... ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ravenclaw for your comment.
      Yes I believe in fate but if I could, I'd like to know what it reserved me.

      I hope I answered to your question.

      Minimalist

      Delete
  6. Oh it's a beautiful power, I totally agree with you for all the ideas you gave. And I hope you will realize your dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Reese ! :)

      Minimalist

      Delete
  7. Good article, he's really interresting ! bye Minimalist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! bye..

      Minimalist

      Delete
  8. I dont really want to see my future because i really want to keep the "surprise"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I understand your choice to keep the "surprise".

      Minimalist

      Delete
  9. I love your power. Great article Minimalist
    - Chamallow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Chamallow !!

      Minimalist

      Delete
  10. Great article ! Ihope you'll become Maheup artist, you deserve that ! You do everything to success !

    -Harley

    ReplyDelete
  11. good article, but in my opinion, I don't want to have this super power for the futur. On the past I agree with you, you could remember all of your souvenirs or travel in another time but I prefer see the futur comes than to know it with advance, because there is no surprise anymore
    -Bruhh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bruhh !
      First of all, thank you very much for your comment. In a way, I agree with you when you say that if we could see the futur and to know how it comes, there is no surprise but for me it's a way for me to be more reassured or something like that.
      I would like to know what could happen in a few months, to know if I'll be graduate or not for example..

      Minimalist

      Delete
  12. Your article was great, you'd be like a Timelord and that sounds awesome ! (but only with your mind if I understood well your power). I understand the drawbacks you gave but I think that forseeing which people you won't talk to anymore could be actually a good thing as you could prepare yourself and it would hurt less when the time comes but that's just my opinion of course haha^^
    Anyway, your power was really cool, see you ! :D

    -Riggnarok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Riggnarok !
      Thank you very much for your comment. It's always nice to read this type of comment.
      Are you a fan of the TV show Doctor Who ? It's just a question. ;)
      Oh yes you're right, I had not thought of it. That's a good point ! ^^
      Thank you again Riggnarok ! See you !! :D

      Minimalist

      Delete