Wednesday 8 February 2017

Maddie's power...

If I had a superpower it would be bewitchment.




Whoever plunges its eyes into my eyes, would be 

under my influence for one hundred days. 

The only solution to break this charm should be to 

pronunce eighty-nine times the word «RASA» (a 

magic word) one fullmoon night. 


I've chosen this superpower because that allows me 

to have an influence on people and turn bad guys into 

good people. 


In this way I would change the World. 

Futhermore for my part this power is more real than 

other superpowers like flying or throwing fireballs. 


My power is sweeter because it wouldn't kill anybody 

just change themselves. 

And death is not the good solution contrary to a little 

charm. 

It's more effective and smart. 

We don't need superpowers to kill because nowadays 

in our World, we can also kill with things that aren't 

superpowers. 

But like all superpowers there are lot of 

disadvantages. 

To my power I think the problem should be that I 

may become crazy and control all the World. 

Or maybe I'll make a mistake and control good 

persons. 

And those disadvantages are why Superpowers don't 

exist anyway, even if this one is sometimes given to a

few people. 



Watch out!

16 comments:

  1. reaaaaally cool your super power !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your superpower is really frightening, you can control everyone with it and it is so powerful !
    You have to be careful with it.
    Great article, see you soon. -Pegasus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i'm aware about that but in real life some peoples doesn't have this superpower but they also control the World sometimes with good intentions or unfortunately with bad intentions...

      Delete
  3. I agree with Pegasus but I also have to admit that I'd like to try this power :p kiss on your nose <3 yse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone in his unconscious part want to control the World. Xoxo ❤

      Delete
    2. maybe yes.... <3 yse

      Delete
  4. I agree with Pegasus, you're super power is frightening and unexpected but I liked your article, it was cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Reese :) I've just try to find which superpower is the most useful for my part, even if it was frightening. ;D

      Delete
  5. Good superpower but quite frightening. But really cool !

    -Harley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stay on the really really cool aspect :) thanks Harley

      Delete
  6. Great article Maddie. That doesn't surprise me coming from you aha
    - Chamallow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah ah :D You know what I mean when I say that "some" peoples have this power but they turn it into those own avantages...

      Delete
  7. You can control people without eye contact...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god, I believe that I fall in love with you Maddie. ^^
    You are a very good person.. This power is very good and I find that it is perfect for you. Sometimes, like you I would like to have an influence on people and turn bad guys into
    good people. Maybe we can be together to try to change the world ?! :D
    Your article was very nice Maddie ! See you ! :)

    Minimalist

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you sweetie of course turn the world into better is a goal that we all share, and that we can share together. I 'll give you a little piece of my power if you want it 😉

    ReplyDelete