Wednesday 15 April 2015

Safyia's advice on high school...

Hi y’all! Hope you’re doing well.

Today’s article is about advice for new pupils in high school. 
Well, firstly you should know that I may not be the best adviser and the best student model. 

Now, let’s skip the blabber and get right to it.

First  and essential advice is to be attentive in class because, trust me guys, the more you listen and understand the lesson, the less you have to work at home. 

Do not tell me that’s difficult  because I know it very well.. it’s really boring sometimes.

The second advice,  essential as the first is: DO NOT STUDY BY HEART, IT’S STUPID AND USELESS. 

I mean, why should I waste time in memorizing something that I will forget within a week?! 

To get “perfect” marks? 

Tell me please where you wanna go or do with good marks if you do not have the ability to discuss, understand, and especially THINK with your mind. 

The other advice that I can give you is to study with your classmates, it can be really helpful and funny at the same time!

About homework and being quiet during all the lesson I will say nothing because, as I told you at the beginning, I’m not a student model. 

So, just have fun during this years, learn to think with your mind, so you can have a critical thinking, and organize your time because at college all of this advice will be useful!

Good luck

3 comments:

  1. So true article ! you give great advices, congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you about that learn by heart is stupid !

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete