Monday 14 May 2012

My school


My school, what I like about it.





     I am in 1 ere L in my High school.
In my school some teachers are nice but others are very  "strange”.
I study French, English, Spanish, Spanish literature and others.
I like speaking English and Spanish. And I would like to be a Spanish teacher, so I work a lot in Spanish.
     In the school when we don't have class, with my friends we continue to study but it's not every time, we prefer to have fun!
My timetable it's good for the Monday and Tuesday: I start at 8.10 and I finish at 2.50 on Monday and on Tuesday I start in 8.10 too and I finish at 12.05.
So I came back home.
     The self in the school is sometimes good but I think it can be  better.
     I hope I didn't frighten you with my opinion of my school!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Fafa !! I want to be in your school ! Mine is much worse and the teachers are all "strange" without exception ! :P.
    Kisses Fafa <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would not go in this school, you would go to Marguerite de Navarre. You come here because the director of your last school have change your orientation. I see you have some friends and you feel ok in this school.
    Your mum who see you !!!!!!!!! for Fafa

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very good when we don't have class, mainly when it's a hard day
    Shake

    ReplyDelete