Tuesday 17 April 2012

My High school, by Ghost Wolf

 In this school I like the difference of people. We can meet a punk, a reggae, a gothic and more.
They don't critizice for this difference.
 For example, in my old school, the students made fun of others. But I look in this school, the students
are more tolerant butare more hypocritical.
 But the real reason  I like this school is just I love my friends and girlfriend.
Without
this school I think I never would have met my love: It's just for them  I come here.
 My time table in the begining of the week is so light but on Thursday and Friday is hard. Few teachers
wouldn't to teach but they not interesting. I don't really like to study, I prefer leave the high-school and go to the army.
 I'm not any more patient.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree ! People here do not judge by appearances

    PHI

    ReplyDelete