Tuesday 17 April 2012

My High School, by Jade


I'm in this school for this year and I  don't regret having come here.
What pleases me most it's to see my friends every day and to spend good moments with them.
There are also subjects which I appreciate, especially French and extra English.
What I also like it's the fact that the others don't judge me for my manner of speaking or dressing, and without forgetting the number of additional liberties.
However, I don't really like the food of the self and buildings would need to be renewed and grows more attractive but without that the life at the high school is awesome !

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it's awesome!!!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true, I'm agree with you. The high school is funny but the high school has need to be renewed !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'm perfectly agree with you.
    The High School should be redone, especially the beautiful colours of the classrooms ...

    A friend of Jade . :)

    ReplyDelete