Tuesday 10 February 2015

MJK and Shrek's resolutions...

Hi everybody ! 

It's Mickael.J-King and today, we are in february but I want to wish you : Happy New Year 2015.
I chose to speak about the good resolutions of the most famous of the ogres : SHREK !

For people who don't know him, Shrek is a green ogre with a big face, he's dirty, funny and a little bit vulgar. He's accompanied by princess Fiona and by a donkey which is called Donkey. 

That's why Shrek decided to take good resolutions for this new year, he's interviewed by a journalist and his wife Fiona watchs him in front of the TV, she isn't very convinced...



Shrek : "Firstly, I would be less vulgar and I wouldn't belch any more at table" 
Fiona : He'll never make it, he is in a bad mood if he doesn't belch after the meal
Shrek : "Secondly, I'm going to be more polished when I speak and avoid saying swearwords"
Fiona : Oh, he says anything, he offends Donkey every day ! He will not change that.
Shrek : "Afterwards, I'm going to wash myself once a week, it's promised"
Fiona : I hope he's going to make it because he stinks, it's horrible I assure you ! 
Shrek : "Maybe I'm going to decorate the swamp with the help of Fiona"
Fiona : What a hypocrite, he told me that he wanted to change nothing two days ago
Shrek : "I shall try to cook, I would eat no more earthworms"
Fiona : It's really a liar, he adores earthworms but on the other hand for the cooking I'm annoyed ! 
Shrek : "I would not be grumbling any more, I would be smiling and joyful"
Fiona : Oh no, it's what makes its charm but why not, I doubt this resolution ! 
Shrek : "I shall stop frightening the people and I would be nicer"
Fiona : It's a good idea because everybody believes that he is a real monster, he is adorable but he has his difficult character, it's like that ! 
Shrek : "I shall make no more mud bath because Fiona doesn't like that"
Fiona : Yes, I hate his mud bath, it's very dirty and he puts it everywhere
Shrek : "Then, I shall stop annoying Donkey because he cannot take it any more !"
Fiona : It's his friend, it's funny, I like it, that makes me laugh ! 
Shrek : "Moreover, I think that I'm going to take Fiona in a journey to the..."
Donkey arrives abruptly : Oh Fiona, switch off the TV !! This journey is a surprise ! 
Fiona : Ok Ok, I hope that Shrek is going to apply these good resolutions.

Thank's for reading ! 
Mickael.J-King

26 comments:

  1. I wonder who doesn't know Shrek, but anyway, good article :)

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is possible ^^
      Thank's Stuffed rabbit !

      Delete
  2. Don't believe to the ogre !
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Signification ?

      Grapefruit---

      Delete
    2. What ? I don't understand what you said...
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
    3. I wanted to say "Don't believe in the ogre !"
      Kiwi~

      Delete
    4. Ok but it's not my case my dear !

      Delete
    5. Ok but it's not my case my dear !
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
    6. It doesn't matter. :*
      Well.. Where is the cat..
      Kiwi~

      Delete
  3. Your article is verry funny !
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's Carter :-)

      Delete
    2. Thank's Carter :-)
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
  4. Everybody knows Shrek !

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is people who doesn't know Woody Allen thus everything is possible Tommo !
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
    2. Who are the people who doesn't know Woody Allen ? :)

      PonPonPon

      Delete
    3. It doesn't matter. :*
      Well.. Where is the cat..
      Kiwi~

      Delete
    4. Ew sorry mistake
      Kiwi~

      Delete
  5. Hi!
    Great your article with Shrek and Fiona! :D
    Bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's Bamboo !
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
  6. It could be a great idea to make a movie where Shrek really follow these resolutions! you know you have to do now ;) Good article :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe one day, I hope !! It's true that it could be a good idea...
      Mickael.J-King

      Delete
  7. Shrek is like Mickey or Winnie ! I guess that everyone in his childhood have seen one of them! Haha good job
    Oton tik

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a really funny article :)

    Primrose

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like watch the movies again and again it's so funny ^^ and you article is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your article is really funny !

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete