Friday 30 January 2015

Bamboo and Winnie's resolutions...

Winnie The Pooh and his resolutions:





List of characters (French/English) to help you:

• Jean-Christophe = Christopher Robin
• Tigrou= Tigger
• Porcinet= Pigglet
• Coco Lapin= Rabbit
• Maître Hibou= Owl
• Grand Gourou= Kanga
• Petit Gourou= Roo
• Bourriquet= Eeyore
• Fôret des Rêves Bleus= Hundred Acre Wood 

 

Hello, I'm Winnie the Pooh and here my story ! Good Reading ! 
This evening is New Year's Eve. 
Winnie is with his friends.Christopher Robin, Tigger, Pigglet, Rabbit, Owl, Kanga, Roo, Eeyore are present in  Winnie's house in the Hundred Acre Wood. For 2015, Winnie imagines his resolutions with all his friends.


Winnie: Friends, to start with, I have decided to eat less honey ! 
Rabbit: Are you kidding? (imagining Winnie eating honey)

  

Winnie: No, Why? and Why are you laughing like a moron?
Rabbit: No, but Winnie...
Tigger: ... You're right Winnie, it's a good resolution for 2015.
Winnie: Thanks Tigger! I think too about following a diet...
Everybody: Ah ah! (laughter) 
Winnie: It isn't funny!!!
Roo: But, Winnie, you are good as you are, don't worry! 
Kanga: My son is right, yet if you feel the need, then do it! 
Pigglet: Winnie, where is the honey? I'm hungry! 
Winnie: Hum.... Maybe.... no... I don't know... 
Rabbit: Ah ah! That diet starts well!!!
Eeyore: STOP RABBIT! It's not funny, help Winnie rather.
Rabbit: Rho, it's  New Year's Eve isn't it?!
Winnie: Rabbit is right... I'm fat, ugly.... Thanks 2015!
Pigglet: No, no and no! Winnie you are perfect, Well Tell us about your other resolutions for 2015? And afterwards, we shall go to see the fireworks  in theHundred Acre Wood. 
Roo: Yes! Tell us! You know, we believe you! 
Winnie: Thank you my friends! So, my other resolution is.... To produce my own honey to stop stealing from the bees !!

                                                     
       

Everybody: ... Great Winnie, Great.... Well, let's go...
Winnie and his friends went to see the fireworks and the party finished like that! 

                           


Winnie as many others, did not change his bad habits but we continue to love him the way he is! 
Again : 
       
                       
                                  
                                                     

Thank you and see you soon! 

                                          
                            




22 comments:

  1. Ahah it was funny x) It was a good idea to choose Winnie ^^

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see all pictures, is it me or.. ?
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was due to a technical problem, now solved!

      Delete
  3. I've choose someone as you from "Winnie The Pooh" in my article, what a coincidence !
    Kiwi~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know, Mrs P. told me ! :)
      Bamboo.

      Delete
  4. It's great ! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i understand Winnie.. i loooove honey ! ^^

    Goodaa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Winnie is my cat's name x)
    -Carter-

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy winnie so much. good choice bamboo


    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Winnie, so cute :)

    Primrose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's right, It's for it that we love him! :)
      Bamboo.

      Delete
  9. It reminds me memories ! Good article
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  10. Winnie is so cute !

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm agree with you! :)
      Bamboo.

      Delete
  11. I'm as Winnie ! i love Honey ! and i found your article very intersting :3
    x0x0

    Goodaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Your are like winnie: you love to sleep! =P
      Xoxo!
      Bamboo.

      Delete