Thursday 10 April 2014

The Games Wall of Fame

There have been 5 (yes, 5) games so far this year on the blog:

In September, Rock'n'blur (702) understood this first:




In October, you had to recognize this witch :



and Something in the way (702)won;

In December there was only one player and winner to the 3rd game, it was Paperplane (602), for this:




In February Maelstorm (702) won the game with the help of Rider and Sweet Lisa (702), about that:




and the last game (remember?



was won by Rock'n'blur (702), again!

So, I suppose you all have 2 questions in mind:

1) Who will be our next winner????

And you'll know on April 17th!The next game will be  that day!

2) What are the 602 doing? Except for Paperplane... Do they exist????????!!!!^^

21 comments:

  1. Yes, we exist ! But we don't understand ever games or we aren't here when it should...

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in 602 but I've never understand your game x) It's too difficult for me.

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in 602 but I've never understand any games x) It's too difficult for me ^^

    Grapefruit---

    ReplyDelete
  4. Few people participate in your games,it's true but I don't think of being the next winner because your games are hard...
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They may be difficult, but it shows I believe in your capacities...!

      Delete
  5. haha yes they do. maybe the next winner will be grecy...

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 702 are better, that's why they always win, it's not the 602's fault ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elementary, my dear Nomika!

      Delete
    2. It's just because the 602 don't spend all their time in this blog ;)
      -Carter-

      Delete
  7. I will win this time !

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm impatient to try the new game!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm here ^^
    Jacquees

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I'm too stupid for these games ^^

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if i won one time i think that you can win too
      somethingintheway

      Delete
  11. The 702 are very strong !!

    Eniram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes we are the best
      somethingintheway

      Delete
  12. Thank you Mrs P. for the song of Christmas... Now I have it all the time in my head!!!

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it's umbearable when you have this song in your head
      somethingintheway

      Delete
  13. The 702 are so strong :p
    By Oceka

    ReplyDelete
  14. 702 the best of the best! ,)

    ReplyDelete