Wednesday 2 April 2014

Daffy Duck, the dog and the Chinese woman

I was on a bench in front of the Alps with Lapso, my dear and sweet dog.

A Young chinese woman sat next to me.

- Hi there, how are you?


- Fine, thanks. What about you?


- Oh God, I'm so cold!


- I think that's the mountains climate, you only wear a simple scarf with a light coat... You must be cold, indeed!


-Okay... So, what a pretty cool dog, what kind is he?



                        



- A husky, ces, he's pretty cool and he obeys a lot.


- So cute... How old is he?


- Eight years old today, it's his birthday.


- That's why you are here?


- Nope, just because I don't know what to do, so I sit here with him. And what about you?


- I don't have a boyfriend, so...


- Uh, well.


- You know, there's a party tonight, would you like to go with me?


- Well... absolutely not. Sorry, I dislike.


-You dislike me ?


- Nope, I dislike parties.


- So you like me.


- I didn't say it.


- Well, do you like me ?


- A little bit.


- As much as your dog ?


- Are you kiddin'me ?


- I'm just joking, don't worry. I've got a deal. If you go with me tonight, I'll try to make your dog be allowed to walk in the public grounds.


- How can you do this ?


- Do what ?


- Move your ears when you speak.


- That's my secret.


- I was ironical girl, I don't give any shit about your ears, how can you allow my dog to walk everywhere ?


- I'm the snow village mayor daughter.


- Really ?


- Pehaps  you would like to see my identity card or I don't know what else ?


- I.D. card is enough?


- What's wrong with you ? Hold it, this is my card, do not laugh because of the picture.


- (Laughin') Okay, I trust you, see you tonight boring girl, at the pub.


   I stood up and left the place with my dog; to be able to let him go everywhere made me happy, and it was a great birthday gift for my dear wolf. That was the beginning of a great friendship as well with the boring girl.
                                                                                
                                                                              DaffyDuck

25 comments:

  1. I find your story very funny! XD

    Folt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you , I smiled all the time when I was reading your article ! ;)

      Rider.

      Delete
  2. Yeah it was a funny story!
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed a lot reading it! ^^
    SweetLisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay your story is weird but interesting ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting article Daffy Duck! Oton-tik

    ReplyDelete
  6. Husky are so cute ! ^^

    -Tommo-

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find it so nice and interesting story. how inspiration! daffiduck you are the best storyteller .

    by grecy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What kind of husky ? Malamutes are sooo big ^^ ! You must have trained it : my dog doesn't obey me at all!
    Bluetiara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aha! this is the beginning of a beautiful story .. (maybe ?)
    -YMCMB

    ReplyDelete
  10. And they lived happily ever after ! :D

    No I'm kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful story, very original and funny !
    Mickael.J-King

    ReplyDelete
  12. Obviously she wanted to cook your dog
    Boldman

    ReplyDelete
  13. There's no doubt about it ! ( asian thought agrees )

    Stuffed rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked your story! It's pretty funny, you have imagination ! :p

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have a big imagination !

    Tsitsa.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's hilarous! you're very imaginative!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think your really funny story!
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  18. I do not really like animals but what this picture is beautiful!
    Lala

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have imagination, and the picture is so beautiful..

    K-Za.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's easy to understand who is that girl ;)

    PonPonPon

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good story :)
    By Oceka

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good article :)
    By Oceka

    ReplyDelete
  23. So Funny! Good article!

    ReplyDelete