Tuesday 30 September 2014

Paperplane is back too!

Hi there ! How's it going? 

I hope everyone has spent great holidays !
I do apologise but I won't say anything special about mine, but I'd like to share with you an artistic video that I discovered these two past months and that I particularly liked.
This video is based on visions of woman's body according the male's view which has been turned into the metaphor of a 'crème caramel'.
I personally found this video brilliant, beautiful and full of sensuality.
Every details have been well considered to create an erotic ideal.
I also liked the wink given to the french band -La femme- at the end.

Anyone likes looking at beautiful things , even though sometimes they don't know why they find them beautiful so let's have a look on it with this link down below !  


Feel free to comment

PAPERPLANE

No comments:

Post a Comment