Sunday 19 February 2012

My dream destination, by Jade

If I had to choose a country for a visit, I would choose the United States.

If you like walking in mountains or relaxing on the beach, it is possible!

There are also all the museums and the historical monuments it is possible to visit for those who do not like open areas.
So, whether you are attracted by the snow, the sea or the museums, this country is made for you!

Indeed other activities offer themselves to you but it belongs to you to discover them.

Have a nice trip!

                                                                                                   Jade

4 comments:

  1. I would like to go to the USA too! and I hope so that I will. It would be for sure really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my dream to and it will probably realize during holidays! :D

    Bobbie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go to USA in the April's holidays!
    Shake

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would really like traveling the world and go in the USA of course

    PHI

    ReplyDelete