Saturday 13 June 2015

Your week of orals is over!...

So, was it like this? 

                                             

or like this?

           
 or:

             

           
             Was the teacher looking at you like that? 

           


                        


                         





            Only kidding!!! I know you were like this:


          

                         and you did your best!!!

                          

                          So, congratulations:

           



And now, get ready for the second part of the exam!

           

5 comments:

  1. It was not like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so damn awesome that the teacher smiled to me
    Boldman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you were and what a lucky person to get a smile from you!^^

      Delete
  3. The 6th gif!!!!!!! Gatsby! <3333333333333333333 BEST MOVIE EVER
    -becarefulouis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last year I said : " what am I doing here ? " lol

    - Bush

    ReplyDelete