Thursday 22 March 2012

A TV series I like, by Cockatoo



The X-files is a TV show about paranormal phenomena. It's written by Chis Carter. There are 9 seasons.

The heroes work for the FBI.

Fox Mulder and Dana Scully are two persons who search the truth in those paranormal activities.


Mulder and Scully have not the same personality. He believes in this whereas Scully remains sceptical.
All along the story Mulder is haunted by the disappearance of his sister Samantha. He thinks she was abducted by extraterrestrial beings.
During the story, they are against other members of the FBI. Mulder and Scully are friends.
These two characters investigate different mysterious cases , some of them very strange.

The last sentence in each episode is: "The truth is out there".

I love this series because there is a lot of imagination.
It mixes paranormal phenomena and police investigations.

The episodes are mostly independent but some of them are to be continued.
The suspense is always present.
There is not a true ending, you can imagine the end.
Watch it!

by Cockatoo.

4 comments:

  1. I've never seen this series But know the music of generic . Strange ?

    (8) tu lu tu lu tu lu (8)


    Lil told me to visit this blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me hear the music, Lil's friend, it's exactly that!!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's seems to be good, I will go watch it one day.
    It's Cockatoo that recommend me this blog ! I coming more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was a child, the music scared me!
    Shake

    ReplyDelete